Pukekohe Classic Festival 2021

Gene Nehring

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Well with no Covid 19 in the community we were able to attend the 2021 Classic Racing Festival in Pukekohe outside of Auckland over the weekend. I am posting a few photos for others to see.

Rod Dunsheas Racing rapide
image1-1.jpeg

Alice's Rapide
image1-2.jpeg

The Vic Proctor Lightening
image2.jpeg

Neil Banards Comet that was sold to Flash Spec
image3.jpeg

A Bit of the action.

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I'm envious of your access to activity but heartened that with a continued fight against the curse of Covid we will all be as lucky as you in the not too distant future.
I particularly liked the photograph of the twin with panniers and at first thought it might be "PUB". On furtherinspection I thoght it was a bit too shiny and then I noticed the caption saying "Alice's Rapide" not Jaqueline's. ;)

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Many thanks genedn my handsome for the insight of Classic Racing Festival in Pukekohe, I thought I saw the sign for pukekohe on the way down to Chris Knibbs when he made me a set of exhaust pipe for the "A" rap Old Harry 2018 then the national meeting then my trip south to Bluff and a belly full of oysters. The last time I saw Rod Dunsheas Racing Egli rapide was when I visited Colin Fowler, the same day with Tim I loved looking at Rods every day Comet parked (sorry slung) in the hedge the suspension spring box covers were so worn they were quarter way up the length and razor sharp having just come back from south island touring but his twin was in bits what a character.
bananaman.