project wanted

John Appleton

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Happy new year everybody. I am looking for a basket case Triumph Thunderbird (bathtub variety) to restore. A tatty non-runner would also be acceptable. Anybody out there got one that is cluttering up the place? If so PM me with details.
I KNOW, It's not Vincent related but we all have our little secrets!!

John

clevtrev

VOC Member
Happy new year everybody. I am looking for a basket case Triumph Thunderbird (bathtub variety) to restore. A tatty non-runner would also be acceptable. Anybody out there got one that is cluttering up the place? If so PM me with details.

John

You don`t have a sink at home, then ?

tonythecat

Non-VOC Member

John

Hey John,
Iff'n I give you me bath-tub, where am ah ganna keep me coal.

John Appleton

VOC Member
Hey John,
Iff'n I give you me bath-tub, where am ah ganna keep me coal.

That a rum owd do Tony bor. We dont never bath our coal, that do make the duzzy stuff a bit hard to loight!!

John.

PS. Sorry about this everybody, but I have to keep my search for a triumph near the top of the posting list.

Howard

VOC Member
Thay cosna towk funnee ere thee nowst, ar dunna understan a werd uv eet.

I say old chaps, why has the mention of Triumphs brought out the regions in us? Or was it someone looking for a basket case that did it?

H