Problem with this forum?

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Must admit I thought folk have had too much aggression of late although I've been in search for information on how I can make a fly wheel assembly from a Comet with three connecting rods on the same plain with out making it wider as I want to make a three cylinder engine as someone did a photoshop version a while ago, I do have the machinery to do it with a fine precision turntable and will involve a lot of welding but I have sufficient aluminium billet and six spare Comet engines.
Any clever people out there !! ??
Don't copy the frame Marcus !!,
It was just a photo JOKE, To me one of the best ?, From Calle ?,
I have a photo of it in my workshop, Good talking point ?.
Cheers Bill.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Well we have 2 Forums now !,
I said to Phil the other day, I won't be logging on to the other one at the moment,
As I do my membership by post with a cheque to brother Ron and Linda.
Cheers Bill.
I also know that some newer members are a bit upset about the goings on we have had,
Some thinking of not renewing membership !.

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
Well we have 2 Forums now !,
I said to Phil the other day, I won't be logging on to the other one at the moment,
As I do my membership by post with a cheque to brother Ron and Linda.
Cheers Bill.
I also know that some newer members are a bit upset about the goings on we have had,
Some thinking of not renewing membership !.
Irreparable damage has been done.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Phil sent me an email the other day, Saying he had just found a message from me in his Spam !,
And I found one from him , Some time ago, Same place !,
He also says my old email address for the Spares Company has nothing to do with the new CE web site,
So to me if Graham was OK with that ?, This Forum could be the same, No harm done ?.

Just going to check my SPAM !! :), Cheers Bill.

G

Graham Smith

I've taken an in-depth look at the server and can find nothing wrong.

I'll keep my eye on it though, although I've noticed nothing untoward from my end.