Price Productions, ATD's & Distributors

D

Deleted member 1085

I called the Roy Price today and was told he ceased his business in April and the VOC has taken on the ATD's.
Does anyone know if this is true and if his distributor work been taken up elsewhere?
Keith

stumpy lord

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
HI Keith,
as far as I know the spares company now has all of Roys bits and bobs , and are in the process of sorting it all out.
norm

G

Graham Smith

I called the Roy Price today and was told he ceased his business in April and the VOC has taken on the ATD's.
Does anyone know if this is true and if his distributor work been taken up elsewhere?
Keith

Keith

See MPH 762 page 63; and
MPH 763 page 11.

Graham

A_HRD

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Keith

Yes Keith, actually Roy passed away quite unexpectedly. For the latest VOCSC ATD position see:
http://www.vincentspares.co.uk/acatalog/index.html - but expect a significant price-hike!

Roy's ATDs certainly transformed my bikes too; and I loved the idea of the thicker base-plates so that the ears are less likely to break off after 30 years or so. Perhaps the VOCSC will sell these separately (or a kit of parts) so that we can refurbish our own? It's not rocket-science!

What happened to his distributors I have no idea; but I do know that he had pretty much run-down this part of the business before his untimely passing.

Peter B
Bristol, UK.