Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
G

Graham Smith

25th - 26th June 2022

Non championship, family fun weekend

Tickets: https://www.prescottbikefestival.co.uk/book-tickets

Barring the Zombie Apocalypse, we’re (definitely) running Bike Fest on June 26th 2022 and we’re rolling back to better days. Back to a one day event with lots of bikes running the hill (your own and our invited special stuff) and loads of bikes to look at and talk about over a beer, coffee and some decent food. Bikes, bikes and more bikes, marvellous.

As you know, Bike Fest and your support play a huge part in topping up the Blood Bikes coffers and believe us when we say they need it more than ever. What these guys and gals have done during the pandemic has been awesome but with no fund raising, the pot is running really low. If you want, you can make a donation on our General Admission Ticket page or through Just Giving.

The Festival has raised over £220k since we started and with your help we can make 2022 our best year ever and smash it.

Ben and Tim Kingham will be there with their Vincent racer - they hope to see some of you there!

236.jpg.gif

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Getting the Flash Ready (needed to up the main jet) next weekend event detail below
1655799104700.png

vibrac

VOC Member
He looks FAST !.
Yes until you see the six year olds on micro bikes
I thought I had seen motorcycling until a practice evening at an BMB (british mini bikes) session on a go cart track
Take this little guy we met one evening "I cummed orf but ise OK!"
1655883878079.png

vibrac

VOC Member
Here is a video of Ben

I Had two runs the Flash needs attention to the gearing (see another thread) and I waited too long in the queue on run two and it screwed up the running till I hit a cooling breeze but it was great fun Ruben (grandson) had three runs and Angela went up in a Morgan (passenger)

Now on a serious note (MPH warning you may read this again) don't get the idea this was all for race bikes there were two hundred or so old and new road bikes going up the hill, at whatever speed they wanted to, many many road bikes from the fifties and sixties BUT (to our shame)not one road Vincent not even an Egli. There were club stands show stalls monowheel motorcycles and even a jet powered supermarket trolly. this is just the sort of event the VOC should attend, its very sad

ben kingham

VOC Member
Here is a video of Ben

I Had two runs the Flash needs attention to the gearing (see another thread) and I waited too long in the queue on run two and it screwed up the running till I hit a cooling breeze but it was great fun Ruben (grandson) had three runs and Angela went up in a Morgan (passenger)

Now on a serious note (MPH warning you may read this again) don't get the idea this was all for race bikes there were two hundred or so old and new road bikes going up the hill, at whatever speed they wanted to, many many road bikes from the fifties and sixties BUT (to our shame)not one road Vincent not even an Egli. There were club stands show stalls monowheel motorcycles and even a jet powered supermarket trolly. this is just the sort of event the VOC should attend, its very sad
Also worth mentioning that entry to take part was FREE for "machines of interest" along with free camping and free meals day and night. Those that did pay to ride the hill (mainly those on modern road bikes) helped to support the Blood Bikes, who were organising the event. I note there was one other Vincent in the program, Steve Higgins but we didn't see him.