• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Places to stay in rural france

Bazlerker

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Plans are afoot ( again..) to visit England & France in August/September of 2014...3 weeks in total, so 1/2 week or thereabouts in each of London/Paris..and a week or so in rural England and then rural France..While in France it would be nice to stay close to Normandy so as to allow some limited touring of WWII sites...

Anyone got any recommendations?...I understand that 2014 will be a very busy year so we want to book as far in advance as possible.

Comet Rider

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Hi Bob,

Is this solo with bike, or family and car?

Drop me a PM with your contact details, and I'll send you some info

Cheers
Neil

Warning! This thread is more than 9yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.