Pikes Peak

bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
In real road racing, you have the stone walls to keep you from going too far off the road, at Pikes Peak, you have air!

At about 3:00, during the crash recovery, there was a bike going down the hill, a marshal must have released him, maybe.

grahamsharrock

Non-VOC Member
The bike at the 3.00 min mark is going up the hill. Wes turns around after picking the bike up, to keep going up the hill.

Graham

mercurycrest

VOC Member
It's probably just me, but who's the twit that decided to bugger up all these great video's by replacing engine noises with some a##%&*e screaming his brains out?:mad:
Cheers, John

vibrac

VOC Member
It's probably just me, but who's the twit that decided to bugger up all these great video's by replacing engine noises with some a##%&*e screaming his brains out?:mad:
Cheers, John

We have an entire generation or two who have grown up with plugged in muzak in their ears. they cant abide silence or the noise of an IC Engine.they even plug their ears when riding with muzac from their phones so they dont have to hear the engine.
If mobile phones distract I always worry about the effect of say heavy metal music on the attitude and attention of tin box drivers out on the road.
Of course I am biased given that I thought music died when Elvis went in the army and Eddie Cochran lost his life on Rowden Hill Chippenham
The nearest I ever got to earphones was on a Chrystal set under the bedclothes trying to listen to Radio Luxembourg