Photos

Monkeypants

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Tony Cording organized a Vintage Bike show held on August 19th in Chilliwack BC. This was the first year and the turnout was very good.
I parked in the regular parking lot, but Tony found me and suggested I add the Glenli to the group of real Vincents on display. He also had a photographer take photos of many of the bikes on display, so I was able to get some professionally done photos. There is something to having proper lighting, an expensive camera and skill.

The photographer and a friend are producing a book on West Coast cafe racers and intend to include the bike.The plan is to take more photos somewhere out on the Fraser Valley roads, these will get used for the book.
Hope they can airbrush the cheeseburger problem away!

Glen

VintageintheValley-0006.jpg

VintageintheValley-0005.jpg

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Hi Bruce
It's a Wolo Bad Boy air horn, less than 2 pounds wt with integral compressor. Very loud, used it the other day to prevent a truck and trailer rig from cutting me off.

Glen

Last edited:

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
Looks good, two things come to mind- Is there enough slack in the drive chain? If an 18 wheeler is about to cut you off, surely you were not going fast enough.

Last edited:

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
the drive chain tightens up quite a lot when I sit on it, so it needs to have a good amount of slack when unweighted.
The truck and trailer rig was of the holiday variety. I was motoring down a secondary highway, they started to pull onto the highway from a side road, oblivious to my presence. A blast from the air horn and the driver jammed on his brakes, sitting there lookin stunned as I veered around him.

Glen

Last edited: