Photos

daveinnola

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
well what the guy said was right

hi guys being a new vincent owner i was told a couple of things about the second generation of vincent owners , dont take these guys over seventy on a straight road and dont yank their chain :D

nkt267

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
daveinnola.admittedly I run a Comet it will and does go over 70 on the straights and around the bends in fact whenever possible.It's great fun to chase a mediocre rider on a modern machine on the twisty bits and annoy the hell out of them:D,if I rode a twin I could show them that a Vincent is not that easy to lose on the straights.You're welcome to 'yank my chain' anytime.If you want to use the photos that I post on the site you're welcome to them.The forum is here for members(and i hope that you will become one if you're not already)and non members to air their views,have a laugh and help each other if possible.If you wish to criticise us then expect some backlash but I hope that any criticism will be balanced by some positive input as well.
My Vincent is not the be all and end all of the motorcycle world it has faults but I like it, it is the same age as me.I have owned it since I was 19 and it's still got more hair than me:(.John