Photo Help Photograph Identification

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Phil, your post stopped me in my tracks, and made me think how very fortunate some of us truly are, probably without even realising it, or giving it a second thought, it is an unpalatable fact that we all have to face our own mortality at some point. Your last sentence " Make the best of what time you have" is so true, and poignant. Thanks for giving me/us a nudge in making us realise how lucky we are.

Best Wishes

Peter Holmes
Yes here is a picture of my mate Steve at Silverstone with his new 350 Aermacchi with my Frank Sheen tuned 125 TSS Bultaco in the foreground. Steve raced in the Continental Circus for years getting 5th in the world Championship and getting into all sorts of scrapes, he died falling in his bath last week.
My mum often quoted
"Golden lads and lasses must, like chimney sweeps all come to dust"
1658245693076.png

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Yes here is a picture of my mate Steve at Silverstone with his new 350 Aermacchi with my Frank Sheen tuned 125 TSS Bultaco in the foreground. Steve raced in the Continental Circus for years getting 5th in the world Championship and getting into all sorts of scrapes, he died falling in his bath last week.
My mum often quoted
"Golden lads and lasses must, like chimney sweeps all come to dust"

Did Steve have a surname?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
What, you mean you're not related to Peter Pan!! oh dear.
Personally I never thought I would get past 55, never mind retirement age.
"Look after yourself" - I would if I could, but a recent diagnosis of Motor Neurone Disease (als) has put paid to all of my future riding and long term post retirement projects - going to be having a clearout very shortly to avoid giving the problem of vultures to Pauline within a couple of years.
Make the best of what time you have Mate - I am!
For anyone who never saw Phil, Back in the day,
Always very entertaining!,
Phil and the Lovely Kath, Doing their stuff.

IMG_20220727_080411 (2).jpg