Phillip Island Classic 2014

greg brillus

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Yes it's an absolutely awesome event. Promised everyone that 2015 I would go back to the island with my own bike to race in anger....A 49 HRD twin.....to give the Irving Vincent boys some company, and see if I can give that 59 Sportster of John Trease, a run for his money......Greg.

davidd

VOC Member
Yes it's an absolutely awesome event. Promised everyone that 2015 I would go back to the island with my own bike to race in anger....A 49 HRD twin.....to give the Irving Vincent boys some company, and see if I can give that 59 Sportster of John Trease, a run for his money......Greg.

This may have been mentioned elsewhere, but John Trease, whom Greg knows and mentioned, is the man who built the 58 Bhp. Comet for Cal Carrick and later Ian Boyd. he has also done most of the major machining on those lovely new Series A Twins that are being built by Neal Videan. So, John is a Harley man, but he knows his way around a Vincent.

David

vibrac

VOC Member
Ah David if only I could watch this but 60 miles from London may get me empty roads but also lousey
internet speeds if UK gov could not waste money on puffa train HS2 lines maybe we could catch up with Korea and I could watch motorcycle videos

Aus and NZ have some good tracks and certainly NZ is a little more relaxed with H&S certainly its like being at a 60s meeting down there