Phil Primmer

Calle

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Phil Primmer 1.JPG
Phil Primmer 1.JPG

Is there anyone in the Vincent world who knows if the molds of these bags are available today? I'm interested in buying a pair of panniers or taking over the molds. The picture shows a pair of fiberglass panniers that look like the Orginal with a bit of dirt and patina. These bags are larger than those shown in Know thy Beast

If there is a pair of genuine original panniers in good condition for sale, it is, of course, even better.

Calle

calle_sjoblom@hotmail.com

Comet Rider

VOC Member
Calle,
I am going to look at some of Phil's molds next week. The current owner indicated that he had some other molds, I will look for you

Neil

G

Graham Smith

I know who currently has the moulds. I think they were a joint enterprise between this person and Phil.

When I next speak to the owner, I'll ask the question.

Calle

VOC Member
Hi Graham

I'm still interested in buying a pair of panniers or buying the mold if they can be used to make panniers.

When I'm still in the Cyberspace am looking for one right hand frame B22R / AS and one left hand frame R22L / AS. If anyone has these parts, you know what I mean. If you do not ask, you will not get any answers.

Calle

Trevor Lever

Forum User
VOC Member
Hello Calle, I’ve just had a pair of D bags made in carbon fibre for my Black Prince.
Dick Sherwin is the gentleman who did this exercise for me, he may be able to steer you in the right direction. They are high quality and very light.
I believe Dick acquired the mounds off Phil P.
Trevor, Sydney.

minivin

VOC Member
Now I wonder if someone can find my timing cover mould, some git has it.......

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Graham Smith

Hi Graham

I'm still interested in buying a pair of panniers or buying the mold if they can be used to make panniers.

When I'm still in the Cyberspace am looking for one right hand frame B22R / AS and one left hand frame R22L / AS. If anyone has these parts, you know what I mean. If you do not ask, you will not get any answers.

Calle

It's worth bearing in mind, with those panniers, the actual panniers themselves were only half the story.

To build them, you need all the leather straps, stainless steel hinges, locks, fasteners, rubber seals.

They really were a work of art!