Pazon under mag cover

notap

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks for the photo Rob. Have you covered many miles? I've been warned that the heat under the cowl may damage the control box and/or coil. Thanks, Brian

Hi Brian, about 2000 miles so far in the Australian heat. *No problems yet. I have hung the coils from the UFM so they get plenty of breeze. *You could email pazon directly in NZ, and ask about the heat under the cowl. They seem to be very helpful people.

I have to ride to Canberra airport today when President Obama arrives for a visit. *So you may see the setup on the news ;-)

Best of luck

Rob

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Are you sure that is wise? I could just imagine the machine gun cackle of a Vincent eliciting a deadly response from the president's armed guards. One backfire and you'll definitely make the news.

BrianR

Forum User
VOC Member
It's me Peter.....I'm taking a good BTH off. However, I am wondering if I got the internal timing 180 out on the mag, but I didn't think it would run at all that way. I'm committed to the Pazon now because I've started the install. Wish me luck. BTW This forum is awesome, many have sent pictures.