• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

ET: Engine (Twin) Pazon Ignition on Rapide

jeff shilton

New Website User
VOC Member
Hi Just wondering about how members with Pazon Ign situated the various component and the wiring (I also have 12v Alton generator fitted
thanks for your input in advance cheers

vibrac

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
I fitted one to my Egli Comet so that gives me an F106 to hang stuff on simples.
The whole circuitry of the Pazon is a separate sub circuit so you just need a switch at the red lead into its sub circuit (neg earth) or the white lead (Pos earth) to your live supply, I threw a fuse in there as well.

craig

VOC Member
Is there a photo of this twin Pazon ignition installed under the stock front cowl cover?

PazonTwinVincent1.jpg

Does Pazon require 5K plug caps?
Can you substitute resistor Plugs? and install period plug caps.

Last edited:

craig

VOC Member
thank you , per #5 step

5. Fit the ignition coil in a convenient place, away from the ignition module & magneto replacement unit. Suspend the coil by the two mounting lugs, using the M5 bolts, washers & nuts.

Where is this convenient place on a twin?

van drenth

VOC Member
Is there a photo of this twin Pazon ignition installed under the stock front cowl cover?

View attachment 41679

Does Pazon require 5K plug caps?
Can you substitute resistor Plugs? and install period plug caps.
I will place some pictures later in de week.
I fitted resitor plugs and NON resitor caps.
Don.t mix than there will be a problem.
I fitted all on one home made bracket and bolt so that the oilfilter cap still can be removed.
All this in 2007 And still trouble free.
Regards,
van Drenth JC

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?

The Mighty Garage Videos

List of Forum Categories