Patrick Godet

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Terribly sad news, I spent a day in Patrick’s workshop earlier this year along with Marcus and Harvey Bowden and Stuart Metcalfe, Patrick was so welcoming and of course extremely talented, hard to believe he is no longer with us.

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
What a shock, we had been to see him earlier in the year brother ,Peter Holmes & Stuart Metcalfe as Harvey was having his collection improved and Patrick was the man. After leaving his factory which I'd visited before when we had a French rally there on the back of Arthur F, I got to thinking and not knowing Patrick well decided to seek the assistance of Philippe Guyony, Jean Perot & Glenn Shriver to right citations on Patrick
for Honorary Membership Status.. I sent them in to the executive. David Lancaster took up the baton and was going to put it through the GCM as I was in NZ
AGM coming up and no mention of it on the agenda and advised not to bring it up in AOB as the correct preceding bull shit hadn't been observed ! I feel I have let him down as he would have died a happier man as NO one inside the front cover has put more into this Marque than Patrick has, sporting achievements and maintaining the clubs prestigious position has been Honored by all those in the honorary list but no one more than Patrick.