Votes: 3 3.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gordon Ryley

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
What age do we stop riding our bikes, when we are aware that we cannot pick them
up ie diesel slip riding on our own.Portable air bag ?

Colin

VOC Member
I'm too old/feeble to pick mine up if it/I fall, but there is always someone about to help the old fella. :)
So KEEP ON RIDING
When you see me next remind me to tell you the story of the little boy who told me last year I was too old for motorbikes. Out of the mouths of babes...…………………………!

vibrac

VOC Member
I made my move for the next decade yesterday highly reccomended.
When I pressed that button on the Comet and did my first shake down ride of 2020
I am going to like my Electric Start
Now to find that oil leak (there is always one) my guess its the damm pushrod tubes
no matter how careful... etc .... etc

Robert Watson

VOC Member
I'm too old/feeble to pick mine up if it/I fall, but there is always someone about to help the old fella. :)
So KEEP ON RIDING
When you see me next remind me to tell you the story of the little boy who told me last year I was too old for motorbikes. Out of the mouths of babes...…………………………!
Tony Cording and I were at a car/bike show last fall with the two A's. He still won't let me forget the young lad who showed quite an interest in them and then asked if I had bought them new. If I had bought them as soon as I could get a license, I would be turning 100 this year!

Colin

VOC Member
Tony Cording and I were at a car/bike show last fall with the two A's. He still won't let me forget the young lad who showed quite an interest in them and then asked if I had bought them new. If I had bought them as soon as I could get a license, I would be turning 100 this year!
;)So? Aren't we all pretty close?!