• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Panniers required (and pannier info!)

ah_sprite

Forum Website User
VOC Member
Hi all
I'm after a set of panniers to fit to my C Comet.
Wondered if anyone had a set that they don't use anymore, or if anyone could supply some more info on Craven's offering?

Regards
Richard

van drenth

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
I have one set for sale but no mounting rack for comet but for BMW. intrested PM me.
Regards,
van Drenth JC

ah_sprite

Forum Website User
VOC Member
Thanks for the replies - I am going to make a bid on all of the stuff listed on eBay - if I'm not lucky, I'll be in touch with all of you.

Regards
Richard

ah_sprite

Forum Website User
VOC Member
OK, so after the eBay prices went silly - I'm now after a set of pannier frames - or possibly some diagrams - for my pair of golden arrow panniers - and the fixings for the frame, too! I have the fixings that attach directly to the panniers.

Regards

Warning! This thread is more than 9yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.