• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Panic Button

Graham Smith

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
For those users not lucky enough to be retired yet and who view the VOC Forum from work, we now have a new feature.

At the top right of your screen, you will see 'Settings'. Click this.

You should now be at the personal settings page.

Click on 'General Settings' in the 'My Settings' tab.

Right at the bottom, switch the Panic Button 'on', and underneath this, make the URL jump set to http://news.bbc.co.uk/ or whatever you like.

Now, you should see a 'Panic Button' on each and every page of the forum, so if your boss (or wife) comes into the room, you'll be taken straight to the website of your choice.

I hope you'll find a use for it!

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
If you find this feature useful, you have not found the two most useful words in the English language! the second of which is Off!

John Cone

VOC Member
Excellant idea, works a treat but i need to get a faster internet speed, it can't beat the time it takes for her in doors to come from the kitchen to the study

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?