Paint query

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Is there any company in the UK that will produce aerosols of paint to match a colour chip?

Last edited by a moderator:

tonythecat

Non-VOC Member
Hi Tom I don't know whether you have tried one of the larger Halfords, but they have quite a comprehensive selection, and if your "chip" matches one of their references they will mix while you wait for about a tenner.

Tony

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
Paint

We have a Halfords. But will they fill an aerosol? I don't want to learn spray painting and buy all the kit! (I've been given rsbikepaint as a lead which I'll follow tomorrow.

Hi Tom I don't know whether you have tried one of the larger Halfords, but they have quite a comprehensive selection, and if your "chip" matches one of their references they will mix while you wait for about a tenner.

Tony

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
aerosol paints

Holts have a paint system to fill areasols to match. Our local accesorry shop has such a system [in essex]. A search of Holts web site should,ihope, find your local agent. Roy.

tonythecat

Non-VOC Member
Hi Tom, sorry if I did not make myself clear, I was answering your original query re aerosols, and this is what I was refering to, aerosols to match for a tenner, sorry for the confusion.

Tony