• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Paint query

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Is there any company in the UK that will produce aerosols of paint to match a colour chip?

Last edited by a moderator:

tonythecat

Non-VOC Member
Hi Tom I don't know whether you have tried one of the larger Halfords, but they have quite a comprehensive selection, and if your "chip" matches one of their references they will mix while you wait for about a tenner.

Tony

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
Paint

We have a Halfords. But will they fill an aerosol? I don't want to learn spray painting and buy all the kit! (I've been given rsbikepaint as a lead which I'll follow tomorrow.

Hi Tom I don't know whether you have tried one of the larger Halfords, but they have quite a comprehensive selection, and if your "chip" matches one of their references they will mix while you wait for about a tenner.

Tony

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
aerosol paints

Holts have a paint system to fill areasols to match. Our local accesorry shop has such a system [in essex]. A search of Holts web site should,ihope, find your local agent. Roy.

tonythecat

Non-VOC Member
Hi Tom, sorry if I did not make myself clear, I was answering your original query re aerosols, and this is what I was refering to, aerosols to match for a tenner, sorry for the confusion.

Tony

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
Paint solutions...

Thanks, Roy. I've also been given www.rsbikepaints, so I have two leads to follow tomorrow.
Holts have a paint system to fill areasols to match. Our local accesorry shop has such a system [in essex]. A search of Holts web site should,ihope, find your local agent. Roy.

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?