• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

    Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

    You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

    If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

    If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Overseas insurance (medical etc)

Alan J

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
The travel insurance company I was dealing with has now limited motorcycle use abroad to 150cc machines. Two of us on a 150 is a no-goer! Can anyone recommend a company that will allow us to hire a bike abroad or use the Vin and give us personal and medical cover. Come on all of you who went to Australia - I can't believe you were uninsured!


Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?

The Mighty Garage Videos

List of Forum Categories