outsider?

fugitive

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
You all are having a meet at Idaho Springs this summer. Since I am neither a VOC member or owner of a Vincent how do you feel about coming by to see what machines are there?

I realize there are protocols to follow. My present and probably only bike for the future is an 04 Bonny.

Thanks,

Ken

nkt267

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Fugitive..I hope the members on your side of the pond are like our local section.WE make all who ADMIRE Vincents welcome.
Vincent owners are not usually born with a bike under us ,we are all normal:cool:(at least my trickcyclist tells me I am and I have the paperwork to prove it).
I'm sure the locals will make you welcome.Where will we get new members otherwise..John

deejay499

VOC Member
Hi Fugitive. As it is a hotel do and a public place, there is no problem of you coming along. Most Vincent owners will be glad to stand and talk (might even bore you) so feel free to ask questions. We are coming over from the UK so seek us out if you want. Ask for the sidecar section. Hope to see you there. :)

Ian Savage

VOC Vice President
VOC Member
Fugitive
Out of courtesy you should make contact with the organizer, look up ‘vincenttwin’ on the forum his name is Peter and very approachable.
He may even be able to book you in as a temporary member and get you discounts at the hotels etc.
Ian S

vincenttwin

VOC Member
Ken
I am the host for the Vincent rally. we are having our show up in Central city on monday Aug 25th 10am - 3pm and you are very welcome to come along and check out the bikes,if you have a pre 1980 classic bike join us on the main street and show your bike ,it looks like we will have 70+ vincents and 140 folks from the vincent world and maybe 30-40 local other makes .
if you need any more information please email me at VOC08RALLY@AOL.COM
regards
peter allen

fugitive

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks

Good enough. I will plan to be off work and come up.

BTW, I owe you a beer from the 05 British Conclave. I am the bloke who met you on the ride. I have not been able to get free to go since.

Regards,

Ken