H: Hubs, Wheels and Tyres Open D front mudguards

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
This is the 19", But I had to put a pair of bolts in the old holes ! Another Bodge !.

Attachments

• IMG_20190820_121839 (3).jpg
    IMG_20190820_121839 (3).jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 36

Dave61

Non-VOC Member
This is the 19", But I had to put a pair of bolts in the old holes ! Another Bodge !.

You're not alone Bill, I put the rear stays in the wrong place so I've got some rubber blanking plugs in the wrong holes & at the front I got the hole for the support bracket in the wrong place but luckily thats hidden by the bracket.
What was I saying about Bodge It & Scarper Co.
Cheers
Dave

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I have the same one on my Shadow. I got if off evilbay as well. Went looking for one for my Comet and they're all gone.
Steven
Have you still got there address Steven, I thought they were a Machine Shop, So they could just knock you up another one ?, Forgetting ebay, I did the deal with them direct. Cheers Bill.

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Good question Bill, I hadn't thought about that. I bet I can either find the invoice from when they shipped it to me or their contact info on in my purchase history on evilbay. I'll have a look.
Thanks
Steven

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Have you still got there address Steven, I thought they were a Machine Shop, So they could just knock you up another one ?, Forgetting ebay, I did the deal with them direct. Cheers Bill.
Brilliant Bill,
Took me longer to log into evilbay than to find the info. I shall contact them.
Thanks again.
Steven

PG Engineering

First name:peter

Last name:gates

Address:9 comra terrace, cumeraugh lane
Whittingham
Pr32al
Preston
Lancashire
UK

Email address:pete@pgeng.uk

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I didn't know if it's Ok to put it on here ?,
I have found mine too, It's not exactly like yours, So if you have trouble, Give me a shout.
Not sure if he is still trading ?. Cheers Bill.

macvette

Non-VOC Member
Hi Bill, just finished refitting the front mudguard. Not perfect but a lot better than it was. Shortened the stays formed new ends and shrunk the front mudguard radius as recommended on VOC Spares Co site. Chest expander method. Front is 19".
20190924_140725.jpg

Regurds Mac

Attachments

• 20190924_163030.jpg
    20190924_163030.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190924_162726.jpg
    20190924_162726.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 39

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I should have done it years ago !, I wonder how much faster I would have gone, Without the Wind Scoop :) .

Attachments

• scan0002 (2).jpg
    scan0002 (2).jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 21