OMEGA Piston Rings

Martyn Goodwin

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Anyone know a source for rings for a 0.020” oversize Omega piston? I seem to recall some mention of Honda rings but cannot find the reference.

Martyn

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
I have discovered that JP Pistons in Australia can supply piston rings for almost any piston

They can be contacted at pistons@jp.com.au. They need to know each ring grove depth and width and also the finished size of the bore. This IS NOT an endorsement - just some info for the record.

Martyn

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Somewhere I have the part numbers for the Honda rings. It should be noted that the top two rings fit right in but the Honda oil ring (three piece) is narrower than the Omega. I generally have just used the Omega oil rings.

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
Just closing the loop. I was able to source a set of rings direct from OMEGA in the UK. Kicker is that the freight was twice as much as the cost of the rings.

Martyn

vibrac

VOC Member
Just closing the loop. I was able to source a set of rings direct from OMEGA in the UK. Kicker is that the freight was twice as much as the cost of the rings.

Martyn

should have bounced them via a UK member Martyn (and recompensed them by pay pal :))