• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Oil Control Disc

Puddle jumper

Well Known and Active Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Gang, I hope some one can help me, although its early days I think I am getting to much oil the cylinder bores on my twin. At this stage I don’t want to restrict the oil flow to the top end of the engine, but I am thinking of restricting the flow to the bores by fitting disc behind the rubber seals in the timing cover, my question is what size hole should I make in the disc and is this a good idea!!!. Cheers Paul.

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Hi Gang, I hope some one can help me, although its early days I think I am getting to much oil the cylinder bores on my twin. At this stage I don’t want to restrict the oil flow to the top end of the engine, but I am thinking of restricting the flow to the bores by fitting disc behind the rubber seals in the timing cover, my question is what size hole should I make in the disc and is this a good idea!!!. Cheers Paul.

Try twenty thou.

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?