Where Are You Now? OHA 315

Duncan Simpson

Active Forum User
VOC Member
A neighbour of mine passed on a copy of June's Old Bike Mart which contained a letter, and photos, regarding a camping trip in the 60's on OHA 315. It looks like a C Rapide. Don't know if the bike still exists but the then owner would like to know. I'm happy to send on the cutting, and editor's contact details.

Duncan

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Its not a registration that I recognise or that has crossed the club before. Also not on the DVLA so sorry I cannot help.

Simon Dinsdale
Machine Registrar

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
A neighbour of mine passed on a copy of June's Old Bike Mart which contained a letter, and photos, regarding a camping trip in the 60's on OHA 315. It looks like a C Rapide. Don't know if the bike still exists but the then owner would like to know. I'm happy to send on the cutting, and editor's contact details.

Duncan
Duncan,
I emailed OBM last week to assist and requested the enquirers email address. No reply as of yet.
Like Simon says, not known to us.
Jon

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I have been given some info that indicates that OHA 315 was sold in the UK around 1968 to an Australian, so the bike MAY be now in Australia hiding under a different registration. As I don't know the engine and frame numbers then I cannot search using those.

Simon