Oh, dear: nothing but trouble.

riptragle1953

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
As I mentioned before when I tried to join & pay on line.... the banks suspected fraud and cancelled any further payment on my cards.
I mean, can you blame them? Who the hell over here has heard of Albion anyway?
So, after calling the card companies and getting it straightened out so I can pay you.... the join on line gizmo doesn't work on the website.
Oh well, I am a patient man.

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Have you tried THIS link? It seems to work for me. Please let me know how you get on.

Peter

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Thanks .... the thread got me to the VOC fill out the information page.... but when I got to the payment site
it claimed the website hadn't provided the necessary information.... so, again, I could not pay. Is this a joke or something?

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I have asked the technical bods to have a look. I am sure that one of them will let you know when it is sorted.

It will be worth it when you do finally get to join.

Peter

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Rip, now that you have straightened out the issue with your card issuer, try again from a fresh browser session. If you haven't recently done so, exit out of your browser and restart it, then go through the whole process in a timely manner, there is a timeout mechanism involved, so you have to complete both parts fairly quickly. If your prior attempt involved stopping to contact your card issuer after getting to the payment step and finding out your card had been blocked, that may be why it failed when you went back to re-attempt the payment portion.