• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Oh, dear: nothing but trouble.

riptragle1953

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
As I mentioned before when I tried to join & pay on line.... the banks suspected fraud and cancelled any further payment on my cards.
I mean, can you blame them? Who the hell over here has heard of Albion anyway?
So, after calling the card companies and getting it straightened out so I can pay you.... the join on line gizmo doesn't work on the website.
Oh well, I am a patient man.

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Thanks .... the thread got me to the VOC fill out the information page.... but when I got to the payment site
it claimed the website hadn't provided the necessary information.... so, again, I could not pay. Is this a joke or something?

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Website Administrator
I have asked the technical bods to have a look. I am sure that one of them will let you know when it is sorted.

It will be worth it when you do finally get to join.

Peter

TouringComet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Website Administrator
VOC Forum Website Moderator
Rip, now that you have straightened out the issue with your card issuer, try again from a fresh browser session. If you haven't recently done so, exit out of your browser and restart it, then go through the whole process in a timely manner, there is a timeout mechanism involved, so you have to complete both parts fairly quickly. If your prior attempt involved stopping to contact your card issuer after getting to the payment step and finding out your card had been blocked, that may be why it failed when you went back to re-attempt the payment portion.

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Thanks for the tip but this was not the case... as I said before I am patient.... I'll get 'er done.

Warning! This thread is more than 10yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.