Off to Motogiro Italy

Vincent Brake

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi folks, I am off to Motogrio Itay on my PERFECT Comet A, thanx to all having worked on her. I will write a review after.

Quick and fast.

Bye Vincent

Vincent Brake

VOC Member
t was wonderfull doing 1400km
I trashed it to its last Inch. flat out is all one needs, its not an old aunt, but a yougster instead
No problems whatsover a truely good job done Martin Drop.
Yust amazing how a 1937 bike can be that good. only thing is the roadholding when bad roads are to be ridden.
(it took me to the chriopractor, putting the spine in order again)

Thanx Irving and Vincent

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Hi Vincent,
What a great event to do with your Comet!:D I much prefer my A Comet to the Postwar Singles.. It is a much sturdier designed engine and quite tourqey. I'd even go so far as to say, the Prewar Twins were a "Bastardized" version of the Prewar Single and the Postwar Singles were a "Bastardized" version of the Postwar Twin!
A hydraulic, coil over, dampner will do wonders for making the Brampton's more (but not quite) user freindly.:cool:
Cheers, John

Albervin

VOC Member
Job well done Vincent!!! Any preparation tips would be most welcome... It would be interesting to know whether a Vincent (NOT you) or HRD has ever competed & completed a Moto Giro.
I am in admiration as the roads are not easy & the time limits can be tough.

Alan J

VOC Member
Thanks, Vincent for the "youtube!' I've been on 2 meetings to Italy on my Morini and can vouch what a good time is to be had there! They are even "madder" than us "Brits!'