NZ Earthquake

ET43

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Just having seen the terrible destruction on the box, I'm sure that all club members will join me in wishing you all well for the future and hope that you all come out of this safely. Phil Primmer

Albervin

VOC Member
There are several members in Christchurch and surrounding areas!!!! I am sure we are all hoping they are safe and well. If you live in Chch or have been in contact can you advise the forum?

Pushrod Twin

VOC Member
On behalf of NZ Section, & Christchurch menbers in particular, I thank you all for your thoughts and support. I am living "safely" in the Middle East, but my wife & daughter drove out of Christchurch city about an hour before the quake. Son in law had difficulty keeping the car on the black top, they were a bit "shaken up" but returned safely to Blenheim 4hours drive away.
I have been in contact with Rob Angelo.I am sure he wont object to me telling you that & he & Therese are OK, some damage to their house in Lyttleton, but still tenable. Bike conditions unknown, but these are relative minor details in peoples lives right now.
Other members; I dont know.
Roy Gardner.

Pushrod Twin

VOC Member
The best I can offer is that Rob thinks that Owen is OK. I will endeavour to define that some more & catch up with other Chch members. Roy