norvin

ogrilp400

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Didn't know I was "requiring input". Just putting in my 2c/2p worth. If only you knew how ordinary I was Roy, I have paper work to prove it.

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
SO DO i - the only Jaguar car to win an international FIA race since 1973 was built by my company. Now my attention has turned to the "best bike" i have owned to date. Beat that!

ogrilp400

Non-VOC Member
'I can' A very ordinary bloke, just coasting along. Then cleaned out by the ex wife who was ably assisted by the courts and solicitors. I then had to buy all my things off her meaning a huge bank loan leaving me to pay off that loan for the rest of my life. Now living on the bread line. I can't afford a company. I guess that makes me really ordinary then.

ogrilp400

Non-VOC Member
Thanks Roy. I do my best with what I have but I do think my best days are long gone. I did learn a very valuable lesson through all this though. When I asked the court why I was being penalised, I was told "it was because I did a good job" So the lesson learned was, be good at what you do and the courts will penalise you.

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
Nil carborundum ilegetemi, Don't let the b'stards grind you down ,I know you can do this -go for it ,go build the best bike you could wish for sod the money-at 3% Go fo it , at least you will have something to be proud of.

Last edited:

manxnortonman

VOC Member
It all fits, you just have to design and make every last part, for instance I have to strip the whole of the back of the Norvin down to take Manx oil tank out or fit it after the engine has been fitted and there's only a few thou to spare. It takes alot of time,money and skill to build a Norvin but they bare worth it as king of the Cafe Racers.

Have a look at my web site for a few tips and what a 1000 hours can produce.

Regards G Laurence

Norvin Spirit of the Sixties Motorcycles.

John Jones

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
This is a 52 Manx frame with no tube modifications, an uncut motor that fits like a glove.
It's got 18" wheels, handles like a fireblade and doesn't look like it's doing a wheelie.

IMG_2020.jpg