Norton

macvette

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member

mercurycrest

VOC Member
If I was John Bloor I would stay well away until all the court cases have been resolved

There are load of buyers who have paid out large deposits and received nothing but empty promises

Also many of Mr Garners other companies are on the ropes
Wow, You were dead on with that advice.... Garner is a big time swindler!

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Holy S###!

Guy takes in his 55k GBP V4 for paint touch up and ends up with skeletal remains of a motorcycle.

Also, six Aston Martins, three Range Rovers and a Jag for a heavily indebted company that was supposed to be building motorcycles.
It just gets worse and worse.

vibrac

VOC Member
I would have thought the tax man could have been more helpful.
They were not with me !.
To give them a bit of time.
I see they are going to bail out an airline !.
Perhaps Bill they are a little more astute than we think. Things are becoming clearer
Thank Heavens none of the fly's buzzing round the corpse of the Vincent company ever got serious about a relaunch but then perhaps such activities were rarer than they are now

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
How could someone live like that !.
You have to be a Crook to understand it.
Looks like I was fooled too, Not for the first time.
I liked the look of the new Norton's, If I had the money, Who knows :) .
Your friend Henry from the Telly !, Has one for his Pension, He said on his program the other day
It would do NO Miles, So It would be worth a lot !!.

erik

VOC Member
Luckily there will be spent no money from the rest of Europe,because of Brexit.Erik

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. Having said that, I'm sure at some future date someone will readily pay silly money for one.
On another note, "Motorcycle Classics" has a glowing review by Alan Cathart of the new Norton Dominator twins in the current issue. As I read it, I thought "you must be joking, writing this with all that is going on". Then I realized he most likely wrote it and sold it before all this came to light and "Motorcycle Classics" which comes out bi-monthly, probably laid this issue out and sent it to the printer, again before all these issues about Norton became common knowledge. I am curious to see what gets written by either Mr. Cathart or "Motorcycle Classics" in the next issue about all this. Seems Mr. Garner pulled the wool over the eyes of quite a few people.
I thought all E.U. agreements were in force until December 31st?

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Henry Cole on T.V. For the T.V. Rode one North to South of the UK , And spoke well of them, So maybe some are OK ?, Or is He not telling all ?.