Norton in the Movies

Bracker1

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I just watched a decent motorcycle movie starring a pretty black Norton Commando. It was showing on our local Sundance channel . The movie was called 1 Week . Have no clue what it was about or who was riding, but the bike was impressive. Don't normally watch movies to the end, hope the bike survived it's cross country journey. I believe it was in Canada. Absolutely beautiful (bike and scenery) Nortons may be the best looking machines ever made. (except maybe for Vincents) Enjoy the fall riding, Dan

bmetcalf

VOC Member
"Maybe for Vincents"?

You had better buy a lot of beers at the Rally to redeem yourself. Maybe some for the other guys, too.

I just watched a decent motorcycle movie starring a pretty black Norton Commando. It was showing on our local Sundance channel . The movie was called 1 Week . Have no clue what it was about or who was riding, but the bike was impressive. Don't normally watch movies to the end, hope the bike survived it's cross country journey. I believe it was in Canada. Absolutely beautiful (bike and scenery) Nortons may be the best looking machines ever made. (except maybe for Vincents) Enjoy the fall riding, Dan

John Smith-Daye

VOC Member
Ever seen "I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle"? That stars a Commando - what a weird film!! Has to be seen to be believed.