North American rally video orders being taken

BlackLightning998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I got mine - it's great....

Hi,

I got mine and have had the chance to watch it the once - it's great and really good to see some of the people who's names I've seen comeup on Jtan and the Forum. Nice to be now able to put a face to a name. The guys in the States certainly love their Vincents and also know how to organise a rally - now some of those roads look like they are worth travelling across the world for. I'm now adding taking my Rapide to the States to my "1000 things to do before I die".

Thanks for all the efforts that went into it - a great result.

Stuart

did you get yours ,they are out

tonythecat

Non-VOC Member
Yes got mine Friday, after having to pay them robbing BAS***DS at Royal Mail £13.28 duty, VAT & Handling. I havent watched it yet, been to Edinburgh bike show today 260 miles, a nice series B Rapide and also a Red Comet, on display, never seen a red Comet before.

Tony

VinParts

Non-VOC Member
Reply from Peter.

Peter,

I must have mixed up his single declaration slip up with the two DVD pile. We had been declaring them at US$15.00, but I will use $US 10.00 for all shipments going forward. I believe that the VAC is 17.5% and then there is an import tax of between 6% to 10% somewhere. I believe he can get the VAC tax refunded. Let me know more about this.

Bloody hell!

Gib

On Mar 15, 2009, at 12:55 PM, VINCENTTWIN@aol.com wrote:

Gib
The English customs hits imports big time ,if you send any more DVDS to the UK put $10.00 at the most as the value as a few folks have paid nearly 14 pounds in duty on the dvds.
Not certain how to dig our self out of this one ,
Regards
Peter