NO Right TO kNow - Norton Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I know -- this is the VOC not the NOC

Anyone got a primary case from a Dominator 99 hanging an the wall and looking for a home??

van Ginneke

Non-VOC Member
Norton case

Give that man a soap mouthwash at once!!

I have a dynamo type inner & outer + footrest/fixing through bolt black powder coated some years ago but never used, surplus.
And I have a altenator inner & outer from a 650SS but this one is modified to be used with a Steve Maney belt & outrigger and has extra air scoop & vent holes. (neatly done if I say so myself...) but this one is used for some years and shows some signs of that.
Vincent. Netherlands.

vibrac

VOC Member
Dont let Nili Secundus see this thread he will have it shut down for non Vincent Activities :)

Me? I love vinegar with my chips

Robert Watson

VOC Member
I have a dynamo type inner & outer + footrest/fixing through bolt black powder coated some years ago but never used, surplus.
And I have a altenator inner & outer from a 650SS but this one is modified to be used with a Steve Maney belt & outrigger and has extra air scoop & vent holes. (neatly done if I say so myself...) but this one is used for some years and shows some signs of that.
Vincent. Netherlands.

Could you e mail me direct and let me know how much for the Domi one. It is the dynamo type I'm looking for

robert.watson(XXX)@supplypost.com

remove the (XXX)

Picture??

Thanks

Robert

Last edited:

van Ginneke

Non-VOC Member
Who the beep is NiliSecundus ?? what's he supposed not to like about me?
I am not a regular user of this forum, but I am a full VOC member, and...I post under my own name.
Why does the majority have phony names here ?? is owning a Vincent something to be ashamed about ??
Vincent van Ginneke, Netherlands.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Vincent.

I think this is comedy -- Us talking about Norton things on a Vincent Forum, and absolutely nothing tooffend you!

The problem with the written word is you can't hear the comedy in the voice, that's why they made these little smiley faces!:)

Robert

van Ginneke

Non-VOC Member
Yes capice, but I like to bash moderators now and then !

(dunno how to add those idiot yellow faces, but one that has a stupid grin should do now)

Cheers! Vincent, Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.