Nice collection.

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
The best vehicle upholsterer, (and that includes motorcycle seats) that I know is heavily tattooed, a skinhead, and owns two Staffordshire Terriers, that kinda resemble Pit Bull terriers, but of course are very different dog breeds, so on the face of it you would not use him, but that would definitely be your loss, the guy is a genius with his hands and a sewing machine, what is that old saying about book covers?

timetraveller

VOC Member
No. it wasn't his appearance that gave me cause for concern. I'm not the smartest or best presented of people. It was his verbal responses which suggested that he was not really understanding what he was seeing. It all seemed a bit fuzzy but you might be right. He could be a genius panel beater. I would just want to see some examples of his work before trusting him with any job for me.

Cyborg

VOC Member
He has a TV series called Bad Chad Customs. I watched one show where he built a “motorcycle”. Can’t say the show or his motorcycle is my cup of tea.
If you do a search, you’ll see some of his work.

Cyborg

VOC Member
From Nova Scotia. I assume from the same tribe as the trailer park boys. Not sure how much of that is schtick.... maybe none. A friend of mine is from the same area, but he’s relatively normal.

Albervin

VOC Member
Good to see Chris is still doing stuff. If you go to the Bad Chad site you will see how to build a replica Bugatti from scratch. This guy has talented hands.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
I thought I recognized the car. Visited Chris in Nova Scotia almost 20 years ago. He is American but moved to Canada a long time ago. Somewhere I have pictures of us, Smiths Baxters and the late Keith Sides having a large lobster dinner there!