• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

New Website Category

Graham Smith

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I've set up a new forum category, so we can keep a record of all the auctions that happen worldwide.

I've found a willing volunteer from North America who will take care all the auctions from that side of the pond, so I'm looking for someone in the UK who can do the same over here.

The icing on the cake would be for someone from Australia/New Zealand to do the same.

If you're interested in helping, please do get in touch.

Albervin

VOC Member
I follow most of the auctions here that have Vincent related content. I would be happy to assist you Graham.

Jim Bush

Website User
VOC Member
Here are the results for the Bonham's Auction at the Barber Vintage Festival in Birmingham Alabama, USA
We have calculated the buyers premium for a total sale price in US Dollars. Auction Date was October 5, 2019.Vincent Auction Results 2019-a.jpg

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
We've got someone from Australia and North America.

Surely there must be someone in the UK that can help?

Someone once told me the VOC was full of retired people with plenty of time on their hands!