New VOC Spares Company Web Shop

Martyn Goodwin

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
What a nice vehicle Bill, I had to do a little DVLA and Google searching to identify it, now Morgan have ceased production of their 3 wheeler (I think) this seems like great alternative, especially if fitted with the big Le Mans engine. Perhaps something to consider when my 2 wheel days are over.

Oops, sorry, drifted off topic again, but isn't this the fun of this forum, a bit like a face to face enjoyable conversation with like minded people, but indulged in using a keyboard. Should we really be constrained to never deviate from the original post, that seems a little boring to me.
sighted a Morgan with a Honda ST100 motor. A multi-cultural machine.

Cyborg

VOC Member
Are you sure?
Yes… and I’m also insanely jealous! Plus I could push that around and not have to worry about dropping it.

Back to the topic at hand.
I placed an order yesterday and all is well as far as I know. When I go back in to check my order, there is no record of it and I didn’t get a notification of payment.
I realize it is not necessary, but it would be nice to be able to go in there and see pending orders.
Everything worked smoothly… a job well done.

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
I'm having a bit of trouble getting into the site. Several times over the last few days I have done the activate my account and have yet to see anything appear in either my inbox or my spam folder.
Frustrated in Detroit.
a.k.a.
Steven

The VOC Spares Company Limited

VOC Member
I'm having a bit of trouble getting into the site. Several times over the last few days I have done the activate my account and have yet to see anything appear in either my inbox or my spam folder.
Frustrated in Detroit.
a.k.a.
Steven
Hi Steven
Can you please send me an email with your login name
Cheers
bob.patchett@vincentspares.co.uk

Cyborg

VOC Member
When an order is placed, at what point is it supposed to show up in Sales Order History? Is that something that only occurs after the order is processed and shipped?

Bill Cannon

VOC Member
When an order is placed, at what point is it supposed to show up in Sales Order History? Is that something that only occurs after the order is processed and shipped?
I have an order outstanding and would like to know this as well.

A confirmation of despatch would be nice if your system can manage it!