New VOC Spares Company Web Shop

LoneStar

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
It looks as though all the unique parts are initially visible; the brown bars indicate special cases where more than one alternative is offered for the same Vincent part. For instance, Tsubaki or Renold PD1 primary chains. This seems useful.

Last edited:

vibrac

VOC Member
Not bad but why have a brown bar with a + sign that you have to open? Why not just list all the parts in that section in numerical order opposed to having to open a drop-down box? When buying a front hub I want to see all the parts that I might need without having to open extra box's to see shims, bearings etc.
Thats simple Russell some of those drawings result in over 100 components thats a long list to look through on a small screen. A single item such as a wheel shim results in 15 alternatives including a set of shims if I am not looking for a shim I dont need to scroll through those iterations or any other sub set of parts it keeps the lists compact

vibrac

VOC Member
I wouldn't worry Bill when you look at all the special guys who stick the STOP light on their 'creations' and a few of my non Vincent bikes if examined will be found to have a Vincent part on them somewhere if its only a tendency for a preference for BSF

Bill Cannon

VOC Member
As It's Sunday, a further confession. I have an embarrassing number of BMW items on my Egli. But it is easy to rifle the parts department!

Cyborg

VOC Member
I put an order in yesterday on the new site and it is a vast improvement. Well done guys!
Confession,I ordered HT leads and caps for a Moto Guzzi, does that lead to excommunication?
I forgive you….

4A6DBDEF-75D8-472A-B3AB-FB4116F54859.jpeg

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
What a nice vehicle Bill, I had to do a little DVLA and Google searching to identify it, now Morgan have ceased production of their 3 wheeler (I think) this seems like great alternative, especially if fitted with the big Le Mans engine. Perhaps something to consider when my 2 wheel days are over.

Oops, sorry, drifted off topic again, but isn't this the fun of this forum, a bit like a face to face enjoyable conversation with like minded people, but indulged in using a keyboard. Should we really be constrained to never deviate from the original post, that seems a little boring to me.

vibrac

VOC Member
I agree Peter I tend to drift off as well there is one caveat though, loosing idle chit chat is OK but not gems of interest, those should always be under a representative title