vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
for the last 24 hours new posts bring up nothing and the timing of posts seems static "1 minute ago" has been on Bills post for a day refresh does nothing nor does logging out and in.
Has my time warp spread from the garage to my computer? even more improbable have VOC member have nothing to say on a rainy day?
lets see if this thread appears in new posts

Howard

VOC Member
The new format does throw up some anomalies from time to time. Strangely I can't find this post in "New Posts" but it is in "General Chat". When I first started using the new forum my opening page was new posts, but now I just get the section headings. Oh well, it keeps my brain active.
Sometimes I think it's down to those pesky little electrons racing around their silicon chip racetrack, every so often one gets the approach wrong and takes the slip road leaving all the others out of the correct order.

H

vibrac

VOC Member
The subject ESA in latest posts has Greg Brillus entered 25mins ago but when I look at it I get only the latest as entered by B Metcalf "12:50 today" which I know is at least 2 days old and there are no further entries...:confused: as previous refresh or logging all down and back up makes no difference -I will try another browser

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
The occasional emptying of browser history, cookies temporary internet files etc is a good idea..

vibrac

VOC Member
changing the browser seemed to do the trick so you are right its the cache

Dean Grace

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
For some reason I don't have the issues you are having but I cannot get onto the voc.uk.com site it keeps timing out, is it just my pc doing this?