New & little know Vincent item

Shanghai

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I knew that Vincent diversified into many different lines in the later years, however this one I was unaware of :D
New Vincent.jpg

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
Hi Mr Shanghai, I think you will find that is the 3 cylinder 8 exhaust, 28 litre prototype "Grey Flush", only about 60 million were built, but being very expensive many people dumped them....you can find them dumped on the side of motorways everywhere.

kevin

Last edited:

pcavallo

VOC Member
And another one
Final proof the world has gone mad

ebay uk item 260823467820

No result searchig for the item number: would you please check the number accuracy, or even add a link to the page into your post?

Thanks & cheers

Pierpaolo
(from Salerno, Italy, nearby the rainy/windy/gusty-waved Amalfi coast...)

b'knighted

VOC Member
I think they were used on all B & C machines but redesigned for use on the D.
Fit it with six tubes and three more castings/forgings and you could offer it on ebay starting at £1400 - see item 300580652153.

Cheers.

vibrac

VOC Member
Its like a new picture game
well spotted it had me beat
NB was there ever a factory drawing for the holes in a RFM web for the flash? the ones in my racer are very similar

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
I would say no Cliff Brown did the first one he would have made a template which he would have given to the machine shop and they went from there. as there was only about 30 made

Howard

VOC Member
I put a sarky comment about the ad, before I read the rest of the posts, now I can't delete it so I've got to write something before this site will accept my editing.

H

Last edited: