New Forum Platform...

G

Graham Smith

OK, so here it is.

All the forums, threads and posts should have migrated OK, but if you see anything amiss, please do let me know.

The forums and the home page really are in their basic form, and I will change things in the coming days/weeks.

Please bear with me and please feel free to post any nonsense as you see to fit have a play with all the new controls etc. They can always be deleted at a later stage.

Graham

G

Graham Smith

One thing you might note is that the 'like' and 'thanks' system has changed.

On the 'old' forum, this was a sort of bolt-on from the main software, and subsequently couldn't be imported into this new system. However, this new platform has 'likes' etc built right into it.

G

Graham Smith

I'm hopeful that all your usernames and passwords came across without any problems.

Mine did!

Rob H

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Sorry have to disagree colours way too bright for me but then you can't please everyone. Lacks contrast between the post separaters hurts my eyes after a while but maybe getting too old

mercurycrest

VOC Member
So, walk us computer challenged types through posting photos.... i.e.. what's an image url? Hey, I did remember my name and password!:)

Magnetoman

VOC Member
Ah, you got tricky and changed the URL slightly so the link in my 'favorites' bar kept coming up empty for the past two days. But, I found it anyway. It looks quite nice. Thanks for all the effort you must have put into this over the past 48 hours (and the time leading up to that as well).