new colour scheme

G

Graham Smith

I'm glad you like it.

After the telling off you and Dawn gave me on Friday, I had no option but to change it!

deejay499

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Relating to your signature - there is quite a write up on Nigel Seymour Smith in Feb Classic Bike. It shows photos of the `A`, Nigel, as well as the
Python Special that was donated last year and some photos of Nigel the man in action.
The colour is better, Graham.
Cheers, Dave

Last edited:

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
I think the new colour scheme is hideous. It reminds me of the schools of my youth. Those were painted that colour, I always assumed, to make it crystal clear that one wasn't there to have a good time.

G

Graham Smith

I think the new colour scheme is hideous. It reminds me of the schools of my youth. Those were painted that colour, I always assumed, to make it crystal clear that one wasn't there to have a good time.

Hi Tom

Unfortunately as this version of the software is pretty new, our options are pretty limited at the moment.

As new styles become available, I'll keep my eye on them and report back here.

Graham

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
No problem, Graham. You can please all of the people...

I can get over the colour (just...) particularly when the usability improves with every update.

G

Graham Smith

Upstreeter said:
As a matter of interest Graham, what programme(s) are used in the production of MPH?

Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat are the main ones. Followed by Flash for putting Flogger's Corner on the Forum.

Why's that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Upstreeter

Non-VOC Member
Merely professional interest. I'm in the same game that's all - although I do more conceptualising than being a wizard with the tech stuff. I do think, however that of all the tools Photoshop is (at least for me) the most stunning in it's breadth of capabilities. Sorry, not Vincent oriented and of probably no interest to most other members at all.