Never seen one of these before

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
What an incredible company Vincent's were, a one stop shop for all your needs, two wheeled propulsion for everyone, from mopeds through to large capacity machines, gardening equipment of all types, workshop equipment, leisure, take to the water or racetrack, and of course air travel, but sadly you only got one short flight, but at least they also made a life raft with engine just in case you ditched in the sea.....

nkt267

VOC Member
Her's my little Beast..bought new from Humphries of Hampstead Road just before they moved to their new shop in Essex road.

Attachments

• DSC00683.JPG
    DSC00683.JPG
    342.7 KB · Views: 40

Andsonsatelier

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
You could be right but in my experience the date doesn’t really matter, people get notifications on comments on old posts and they contact me or other people see the message and contact me as you have. I’ve got responses off of post as old as 2011. Didn’t you have one of these engines?

timetraveller

VOC Member
Andsonsatelier recently bought an Amanda engine from me which he intends to use in a small rideable motorcycle. He has sent me photographs of some of his previous work and it is magnificent. It might not be Vincent based but some photographs on here will show readers what he is capable of.

Andsonsatelier

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Andsonsatelier recently bought an Amanda engine from me which he intends to use in a small rideable motorcycle. He has sent me photographs of some of his previous work and it is magnificent. It might not be Vincent based but some photographs on here will show readers what he is capable of.
Thanks Norman. I am currently rebuilding that engine and polishing it but I am now in need of a number of spare parts. Pretty impossible stuff to find but I’m in no rush. Until then I’ll keep at it. When it’s poliushed I’ll send you pics.

timetraveller

VOC Member
If you will list on here which parts you need then someone might have them. Bob Culver, one of the Vincent experts over here, used to have some spare parts.

Last edited: