• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Never seen one of these before

Bill Cannon

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
I used to have that Binks Bullows compressor but with an electric motor.
I was aware of the Vincent powered ones but can't remember where from.
Senility rules OK!

bmetcalf

VOC Member
Glenn Shriver had a non-running one until it was nicked from his garage some years ago.

Marcus Bowden

VOC Member
Yes I do recall seeing it when we stayed there and he set us off on Route 66 in 2016. Or was it passing back through after Tacoma Washington the Cannon Ball 2014 with Ken Smith?

HRD SUPER 90

Website User
VOC Member
Yes the hydrovane compressors with the Vincent industrial engine were one of many industrial products manufactured using various versions of the two stroke engine. I still have a couple of these very neat compressors (took one to annual rallies in the 1990s when this sort of thing was encouraged), plus a Kart engine with all the wirelocking etc., then there’s the various versions of the Versatiller, the rapier lawnmower etc., - all interesting things in their own way. Now where did I put that anorak.... Andy Davenport

Marcus Bowden

VOC Member
Thank you for actually bothering, I did know roughly what it meant but to see an explanation of it is very good.

vibrac

VOC Member
Its old railway engine number guys favorite wear
Now often found peering at indentations on Miller rear lights....

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?