• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Need help identifying headlamp

orphanbiker

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
My name is Eric and I just registered with this group. I wish I could say I owned a Vincent, but I can only dream at the moment. I've come looking for advice. I've recently found a Miller headlamp, and I can't determine which bike it fits. It's unlikely it's for a Vincent, but I'm sure the knowledge base here is second to none. It uses a 5 3/4" lens. It has no provision for an ammeter, only a switch. I am considering a restoration , as it is in overall very good shape, but knowing what it fits would be helpful in determining how much time/money to invest in it. Thanks in advance for your help.miller2.jpg
miller1.jpg

orphanbiker

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks for your help

sidmadrid, I never even thought about it fitting a James, but after a bit of further research, I think you are correct. I don't know the worth of a restored headlamp for a James, so I think I will clean it up and list it on ebay as is. Thanks again for your help, Eric

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?