Where Are You Now? MYT 513

Bikerjoan

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
A friend of mine is trying to trace a 1952 Rapide that was owned by his father. The registration MYT513 appears to be valid with DVLA.

If anyone knows who owns this machine, we would appreciate any info.

Thanks

Jon

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
A friend of mine is trying to trace a 1952 Rapide that was owned by his father. The registration MYT513 appears to be valid with DVLA.

Thanks

Jon
Sorry I've only just seen this. I'll have a look for you later today on the VOC Database and come back to you.
Jon Lambley
VOC Machine Researcher

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Jon
I placed a where are you now in MPH Dec 2014 for MYT 513 and never received a reply. Its listed on the DVLA vehicle search website as existing but not taxed. Appears to be outside the VOC.
Simon
Thanks Simon, I thought I'd seen the number before.
Yes I see it's on DVLA but not taxed or tested.
I'm sure it'll pop up one day
Cheers
Jon

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator

Thanks

Jon
Jon see comments from Simon and myself.
Looks like it's hidden away at the moment
Jon L

Bikerjoan

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Jon
I placed a where are you now in MPH Dec 2014 for MYT 513 and never received a reply. Its listed on the DVLA vehicle search website as existing but not taxed. Appears to be outside the VOC.
Simon
Simon, Jon, thanks for your feedback. Hopefully it will reappear sometime & is being cared for & ridden in the meantime.(Unlikely if not taxed)

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi Jon
I see you were trying to trace Rapide MYT513. Did you have any luck finding out any more information
as my Dad owned it in the early 1950s.
Geoff,
I've had nothing further and there is nothing new on the VOC machine database. I'm guessing Simon Dinsdale hasn't either as it would be on there.
I've checked the DVLA website again today and it shows the last V5C was issued in 1983 and it also has an export marker against it, so it looks like it's gone abroad.
Thanks
Jon Lambley
VOC Machine Researcher

GeoffG

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thank you so much for the information.

Hopefully it will appear one day as I have lots of history regarding its early life.
I spoke to my uncle Ben who is a young 94 to update him as he rode it before my Dad.

Geoff

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Thank you so much for the information.

Hopefully it will appear one day as I have lots of history regarding its early life.
I spoke to my uncle Ben who is a young 94 to update him as he rode it before my Dad.

Geoff
No problem and hopefully it will pop up soon on the VOC radar.
Jon