My Grandfather - Leslie Keith Dyer

sara2369

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi,
I know its a long shot but my grandad used to work for Vincents in Stevenage, his name was Leslie Keith Dyer, he was married to a lady, Rose, in his second marriage. (His first marriage was to a lady called Peggy).
I would love to find out about his time there. Thanks so much.
Sara ( Leslie's granddaughter.)

Last edited by a moderator:

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
hi.
i know its a long shot but my grandad use to work for vincents in stevenage, his name was Leslie Keith dyer, he was married to a lady rose in his second marriage. (his first marriage was to a lady called peggy).
i would love to find out about his time there. thanks so much sara ( leslie granddaughter)
There are some pictures of the Stevenage staff in Vincent books certainly PCV's book Snarling Beast has a picture of all the female staff and works employees appear in many other publications

Albervin

VOC Member
Ladies who worked at Vincents. There was a couple of sisters called Peggy and Betty. Would that be the same Peggy you mentioned, Sara? Sorry about the quality. Photo courtesy of David Bowen.
IMG_20190410_0002.jpg

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
The short lady in the middle Maisie Olieff was married to Terry Wade x RAF worked at Vincent for many years. Terry died a few years back I think Maisie still lives in Stevenage in a estate near The Marquis of Granby 30 Burymead, her daughter lived next door

A_HRD

VOC Member
Interesting picture, but correct me if I am wrong, Leslie is a man's name and Sara is seeking info on her Grandad (Leslie Keith Dyer) - anyone got a digital photo of the men who worked at Vincents? Perhaps David Bowen knew of him?

Peter B
Bristol, UK.

Jordanwade

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
The short lady in the middle Maisie Olieff was married to Terry Wade x RAF worked at Vincent for many years. Terry died a few years back I think Maisie still lives in Stevenage in a estate near The Marquis of Granby 30 Burymead, her daughter lived next door
Nope he was married to Dorothy wade! This is not my grandmother