Mph 708

John Appleton

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Love the cover, but after taking a slightly longer look Ive decided I need new glasses!

That cover picture is great! I have already booked my place at Giovannis rally and will request an introduction to the "lady" at the front wheel ( I have always been a "leg man" ) I have also booked an optician appointment .
John

Debbie Kemp

VOC Member
MPH Front Cover

Top marks to Graham this month - he is obviously on a mission to increase membership by appealing more to the female market!:D

clevtrev

VOC Member
That cover picture is great! I have already booked my place at Giovannis rally and will request an introduction to the "lady" at the front wheel ( I have always been a "leg man" ) I have also booked an optician appointment .
John
The lad(y) at the front wheel is Giovanni`s Son.

John Appleton

VOC Member
What!

You mean she's not a lady?
OH no ! What have I done ! I was talking to Giovanni yesterday about booking my room at his rally and asked for an introduction ! I thought that was a mobile phone in her pocket . Thank you trevor , god only knows what you have saved me from .

John

Comet

VOC Member
I feel so wrong!
but, so do the lads at work.They were talking of joining the club, bet they don't now.
:eek:

Robert Watson

VOC Member
There are several other "Vincent related" photos in that series. They are from a calander done a few years ago, one of which a kind member was nice enough to pass on to me. I have all the VR ones framed and hanging about the walls, all very creative, especially the Norvins laying over in a corner scraping bits (sparklers) on the ground. They must have had real fun making them.

Robert

giovanni

Forum User
VOC Member
Calendar

Be careful, maybe for 2009 I could come and shoot the calendar in England. Anyway, the calendar was for 2001, and yes, the blonde in front of the bike is my first son Martino (now 26), the pink haired "lady" is VOC member Mauro Borella and the last one is a good friend of ours.
We've had such a great time during the shooting that sometimes I wasn't able to push the camera shutter because of the laughs!!!!

pifinch

Non-VOC Member
I would offer to pose for your 2009 calender but I dont think my Nora Batty legs or Desperate Dan stubble would quite cut the mustard! (Please forgive the 2008 cliches.)