• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Mph 705

Graham Smith

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Was posted to all overseas Members on Friday, so all being well, our European cousins should start to receive their copies from Monday onwards. Rest of world, a few days later.

All UK copies were posted this morning. Again, all being well they should start dropping onto doormats on Monday morning.

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Great - so you received them in Holland on the same day as the Members in the UK.

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Not sure what the '2' was Richard.

All the UK ones were posted on Saturday.

PaulB

VOC Member
Our postal service is CRAP :mad:
I still haven't received my copy yet. I could have walked to pick it up and back agian and still been quicker than our poxy postal service. :mad: :mad:

Paul

Strike

They go on strike from 3pm today till 3 pm next Wednesday, two times 48 hour strikes back to back.
I might have to start a courier firm to get the orders out :D
On a happy note, keep placing your orders and I will get them posted asap but if you want them quick you will have to say and I will get a courier in. You might find the answer phone on a bit more often as I plan to get some jobs done in the workshop during the strike.
God bless the royal mail:rolleyes:
Russ

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?